Q: HOW DO I EXCHANGE MY PRODUCT FOR A NEW SIZE?
Changing size is easy, simply follow the exchange instructions below. We've got you covered.
Please note: Super Heroic has a 30 day exchange policy, if you need to exchange your items for any reason, you will have 30 days from purchase date to send the items back.
1. Put a temporary hold on all current Super Heroic missions.
2. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat to request a return label. Please provide your order number and the new size of the shoe you need.
3. If you ordered a TMBLR 1.0 or TMBLR 1.5 footwear, place the footwear in the clear plastic bag (provided) and then place them back into the original cardboard shipping box. If you ordered a TMBLR 2.0, place the footwear in the original cardboard shipping box.
*If you are exchanging the shoe for a different size, please do not send back the cape. If we receive anything back in addition to the shoes, we will have to charge a $15.00 restocking fee.
**If you are exchanging the shoe for a different color then please DO send back everything you initially received (cape, shoes, box, etc.).
4. Attach the shipping label provided to the shipping box.
5. Once we receive your footwear, we will go ahead and ship out a replacement size.
Note: All exchanges must be authorized by Super Heroic.
Q: HOW DO I RETURN MY PRODUCT TO GET A REFUND?
Please note: Super Heroic has a 30 day return policy. If you need to return your footwear for any reason, you will have 30 days from your purchase date to send the shoes back.
1. Make sure you package all return items (shoes, cape, comic, etc.) back into the Super Heroic box and post to HQ using the return label provided.
2. Our HQ experts will complete a short evaluation to ensure the complete value of the refund is valid. Footwear that has already completed missions don’t always pass this test!
3. The refund will then be sent out to you within 72 hours of receiving the box.
4. Refund achieved. Proceed to next mission.
Q: IS THERE A WARRANTY FOR MY PRODUCT?
Yes! Super Heroic provides a limited 30-day warranty based on normal wearing of the shoe. Please see terms and conditions for full warranty details. To initiate a warranty claim please email us your order number and details to email@example.com and we’ll get our team on the case ASAP.
Q. CAN I RETURN FINAL SALE ITEMS FOR A REFUND?
If you grabbed yourself a deal of a lifetime in a final sale, then these sales are truly final. They are not eligible for a refund, but we hope they bring you inspiration, opportunity and new adventure.
Q. CAN I EXCHANGE FINAL SALE ITEMS FOR A DIFFERENT SIZE?
Yes, we will exchange final sale items if you encounter any sizing issues. Please follow the exchange instructions above and we’ll do our best to help.
Q. CAN I EXCHANGE FINAL SALE ITEMS FOR A DIFFERENT COLORWAY?
Sadly not, all colorways are limited to that final sale.
Q: WHAT RANGE OF SIZES DO THE (TMBLR) SHOES COME IN?
Heroes come in all shapes and sizes, nobody should have to miss out. Especially not heroes going through a growth spurt, remember - they can reach the highest shelves at the comic store. Our sizes range from 12C - 7Y.
Q: HOW OFTEN SHOULD I MEASURE MY CHILD'S FOOT?
It’s recommended to check your child’s shoe size every 90 days. One day science will prove that all food travels straight to children’s feet, but until then, we make it really easy to upgrade and measure size.
Q: HOW DO I CLEAN THE SHOES?
1. We recommend removing excess dirt first, using a soft-bristled brush (a shoe brush or an old toothbrush is ideal) to clean the debris from the outsole.
2. Mix warm water and a small amount of laundry detergent to create a slightly soapy mixture.
3. Apply a small amount of the water/detergent mixture to a sponge, soft cloth or soft brush and clean affected areas.
4. Apply a small amount of warm water to another sponge or soft cloth to remove any excess detergent.
5. Air dry the shoes at room temperature.
6. Repeat these steps to remove persistent stains.
Note: Super Heroic doesn't recommend alternative cleaning methods, not even superpowers that involve lasers or invisibility. We don’t recommend placing your shoes in a washing machine or dryer either, and avoid using bleach or other chemicals.
Q: CAN I FIND THE SUPER HEROIC SHOES IN STORES?
Yes! The TMBLR can be found in Foot Locker stores across the US. For the full range of Super Heroic products, you gotta go straight to the source. Find all our current items in our online store.
Q: ARE YOU HIRING?
Dedication, skill, passion and hard work are hugely important factors to Super Heroic. Could you bring some more to the team? Visit our job listings page to see recent job openings - www.superheroic.com/blogs/jobs.
Q: WHAT AREAS DO YOU SHIP TO?
Super Heroic ships to all areas of the U.S. with the option for priority shipping with every order. Not all heroes wear capes, but we do.
Q: DO YOU HAVE EXPEDITED SHIPPING OPTIONS?
Not yet, but our response team is looking into this. We will let you know when expedited shipping is an option.
Q: CAN I SHIP TO AN INTERNATIONAL ADDRESS?
Not quite yet, but sign up for the Super Heroic newsletter and you’ll be the first to know when we start to ship internationally.
CURIOUS questions: We love curious people, we love answering these…
Q. WHAT INSPIRED THE DESIGN OF THE TMBLR?
Everything from Japanese Anime to mountain goats. Super Heroic searched the world for the most innovative and imaginative ways to provide both performance and playfulness, combining resources found in both nature and human ingenuity.
Q. WHAT MAKES THE TMBLR GOOD FOR MY KID’S FEET?
The TMBLR is the first-ever performance-grade shoe that has been specifically designed around the needs of a child’s foot. Children use more areas of their feet than adults do, they need more than simply a smaller version of an adult’s shoe. The TMBLR is designed to empower children, working with their movements instead of against them.